Families can pay for school lunches several different ways including:
- Send money with your student
- Personal Check
- Make check payable to: Food Service Department
- Please include Student Name with payment.
- Mail Check to: Food Service Department | 250 Aster Street | Penn Hills, PA 15235
- Online through the Skyward Web Store
Instructions for paying online
On October 12, 2015, the Penn Hills School District Online Store introduced a more simplified method of accepting online purchases with your Skyward Family Access login. You may now use your login to pay for food service and access required and optional fees for all of your students on one page within the Web Store!
Remember that the Online Store allows you to save time, cut down on trips to the district office, and removes the need to send cash or checks with your student. With a few clicks, you may make a fast payment in the evening or during your lunch break!
Please Note: A Service Fee of 3.61% will be applied to your shopping cart at checkout.